I am a road biker

I want a personal trainning coach program to perform better in my road rides. I normally ride about 100 miles per week.

Freeletics isn’t the right choice in this case (biking isn’t included).
Zwift should do it. A lot of road biker I know or follow on SM are using it’s intervals.

Um, it can help…but the kind of training you should do really does depend on what you want to try to achieve with regards to your cycling. A lot of cyclists focus on workouts targeting the core, but strength training can also make a great addition to any regular cycling training that you might do :point_down:t2:

I cycle quite a lot myself, to give some idea,160km (I do prefer km, rule #24 in effect after all :sweat_smile:) is a Saturday or Sunday ride come April onwards.

My own approach from January to around April, bearing in mind it’s usually freezing and deep in snow in my part of Germany at this time of year, is a mixture of Bodyweight (usually Balanced Burn or Shred & Burn) and indoor cycling (Zwift and Bkool), and following a mainly plant based, calorie deficit diet, to help me reach my “target” cycling weight.

Happy to share more about my own Spring training plan if it helps :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

Happy new year Ben. Thanks for your inputs I was planning to combine a coach freeletics program with my cycling routine. I live in mexico so,I technically I can ride 365 days :). I want to get faster and longer.

Yes you are right I also go in KM, I don’t know why I did miles :(.

I will dig little bit more in your recommendation (cyclingweekly). Thanks for your support.

Saludos,

DGV

1 Like

HPY 2024. Thanks a lot for your inputs.

Sincerely,

DGV

Some kind of additional Bodyweight training can absolutely help you with this :+1:t2: Just don’t overtrain and also don’t forget the importance of your Nutrition regime.

Also, another tip is to make use of the workout creation tool to create your own go-to workouts that focus on specific areas :muscle:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

Super I will follow your advice and many thanks for you support.

Saludos,

DAVID GARZA

1 Like