OPEN - No summary of coach day

Hey Zeeshan :wave:t2:

Yeah, this is a bug currently affecting the app. Can you add your technical details to the below, so your App version, OS and device? :point_down:t2:

Also, has it been happening to every session you have been completing recently? We have some logs running to help us try and identify why and what exactly is happening when this occurs.

:clapclapstatic:

I am unable to post my workout on my feed after completing it. No option to post as well. I am currently doing the barbell gain journey.

I have an iphone 6s with IOS 15.7.1. My freeletics version is the latest one from the IOS store. I encountered this problem from this week Monday when I did my first workout.

Prior to this I had been doing anothere training journey which gave me the option after completing the workout to post it to my feed and write comments.

Same issue now in the last android beta app update nĀ° 22.50.0 for the second day in a row.
TJ Dumbbell gain

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra, Android 13, Samsung UI 5.0

My husband faced the problem, too. Heā€™s using also newest beta version on Android.
He recognised that it happens if he closes the cooldown before really completing the whole coach day (like doing the finisher exercise after cooldown - why ever he did it this way :joy:)

Just adding my experience with this bug. Iā€™ve been experiencing it since feature launch, with a total count of a dozen successful recaps in over 5 months and different TJs. Very frustrating.

What I can say is, I almost always add plenty of extras to my sessions. I start with Coach warmup, I followup with some more static/dynamic mobility work specific to the extras Iā€™m gonna perform, then I follow with the extras that could be a Dumbbell Interval (from Explore) or some bodyweight exercises or since Workout Builder launch I now have Pullup routines, or a closing run.

I am probably one of the most severe cases among users facing the bug and the feeling I always had is about a sort of given time for you to start and end your Coach session, surpassed which you are not getting the summary. So since my extras take often my sessions to 2/3 hr, despite overdoing Coach assumes that was not a session from beginning to end and it is not worth a recap. Again veeeery frustrating.

• iPhone 7
  • iOS 15.7.1
  • 22.50.0 (been experiencing this issue since session recap launch)
  • English (it happened also when language was set to Italian)
  • GMT+1
  • 23/11/2022 03:27 (again, Iā€™ve been noticing this issue since last summer)

Same here:

• Google Pixel 4
  • Android 13
  • German
  • GMT +1
  • I already have the issue since monthsā€¦ Iā€™m sure, I had it on the sessions of December 13., 18. and 31. But there are many more days that I didnā€™t make a note of.

Last time it happened I realized I switched to Spotify during the countdown of a cooldown exercise. After the cooldown the recap and post screen has been skipped by the app. I wasnā€™t able to reproduce it todayā€¦

Thanks everyone :wave:t2:

I think we were pretty confident we had resolved this but weā€™ll take another look :+1:t2:

If anyone new experiences the same, please let us know below (the more information we can gather on this the better).

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

The issue is still thereā€¦

Yesterday after the cooldown the Sessions Recap has been showed and I was able to post it.
Today there was no Recap and also no possibility to post.

Same configuration as described above BUT with the new version 23.1.0 of the appā€¦

Happened to me as well this morning again after being gone for 2 weeks

Version. 23.1.0 on iPhone 11 with iOS 16.2

Same here. Persisting flaw - i think it ist caused by design issues.
Seems that the Slider in the privacy section is missing because of resizing issues of something. Sometimes the slider shows up, but most of the times it is gone. When it shows up again, the position of the slider is turned off.

iPhone 13pro
App Version : 23.2.0

Because i am a new user i am only allowed to post one pic in a post so here is the other one

This button is not responsible for posting itself. This just manage if other users could see your posts. If activated just your followers could see your postings otherwise everybody could.

1 Like

Happened to me today, too.

iPhone 13 Pro
iOS 16.3
Freeletics Version 23.3.0
English
Switzerland / GMT +1
Happened on Nov 25th and today Jan 31st

I switched to Spotify between the last workout and cooldownā€¦

Hi,

Iā€™ve noticed a regular bug after finishing my training sessions.
For some reason, from time to time I am not being offered the opportunity to share it in my feed.
As soon as I validate the Active Cooldown, the session closes without showing the comments textarea or the ā€œshare to feedā€ button.
Editing the session afterwards doesnā€™t allow me to post it either.

So nothing in my feed, however, the different trainings that composed the session do appear in the ā€œWorkoutsā€ tab of my profile.

It happens regularly but randomly, I didnā€™t manage to draw a pattern on when it occurs.
However an hint may be that it happens when sessions are being performed after the initial planned date (ie when I train on Sunday while the training day I set up when starting the journey was Saturday).

Hope you can solve this cause itā€™s pretty annoying.

Thanks,
Julien

iPhone 11
iOS
App v23.5.0
FR
CET

Hi Julien,
I have the same issue often and I thing is the internet connection. When cooldown in done and that time you donā€™t have internet connection, you canā€™t share your workout but it will be saved. When I do the cooldown and I have to sit or lay down on the floor I put my phone on the floor. The internet connection there is weak and sometimes is off so it doesnā€™t allow me to share my workout. So I have to put the phone somewhere high like a table. I hope you get it. It is so annoying and I hope they will fix it soon.
Kosmas

Thanks for your input but Iā€™m afraid this has nothing to do with losing connection.

Iā€™m training from home with Wi-Fi and full 4G.

Definitely a bug from the app.

Same issue here as posted in the forum 3 days ago. Itā€™s definitely related with connectivity, I workout in the garage and it happens often.

It would be great if this could be fixed or at least the opportunity to share in the community tab to be added to the workout details.

Pasting below all my post from Workout summary screen does not render if no connectivity

"
Hey so I train in my garage and quite a few times during my workouts the app doesnā€™t pick a signal but it updates eventually.

The issue I have is at the end of a workout. After the cool down series that completes the whole workout, if this happens, the app just bypasses the summary screen completely and goes back to the main screen in the coach tab.

This is an issue because the only way to share your workout in the community tab is from the summary screen. From the workout details, you can only share externally.

Adding the option for internal sharing in the workout details sounds like an easy win. Fixing the issue with the summary screen maybe harder but would be nice as well.

Iā€™m on the latest Android version for reference. Not sure if this is also an issue on iOS or not.
"

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to add that it didnā€™t work for me yesterday (16th of August, 2023). It seemed my internet connection was lost during my cooldown, resulting in it only getting saved offline.

Iā€™m on an iPhone SE 3, iOS 16.6, Freeletics 23.31.0 (I updated to 23.31.1 just now, so weā€™ll see how that works), phone language German, time zone Belgium, date of occurence 16th of August, 2023.

Hope this gets fixed soon, then I can do my workouts offline without hesitation!

Funnily enough, I also had (almost) the same issue today.

My device lost the WiFi during the last seconds of the cooldown, and the session finished while there was no connection.
As a result, I did not get the prompt to post to my feed.
However, if I go to Coach now, I do see the workout recap.