Problem mit Ansagen bei Runs - Bug

Liebes Freeletics Team,

ich habe bei Runs ein Problem mit der App und frage mich, ob das bei anderen auch so ist?

Wenn Interval-Läufe auf dem Plan stehen, habe ich das Handy meistens in einer Bauchtasche nah am Körper und schaue nicht auf den Screen, sondern höre NUR auf die Ansagen. Folgendes tritt dabei auf:

1. Wenn nebenbei Spotify läuft, sind die Ansagen über die App manchmal nicht laut genug.
  2. Manchmal kommt die Ansage gar nicht! Sprich, ich bekomme nicht mit, dass bereits eine Pause begonnen, oder der Run wieder gestartet hat.
  3. Manchmal kommt keine Ansagen zum Ende des Workouts (“Great Job. You completed your run.”).

Ärgerlich ist, dass ich deswegen jetzt das Handy immer in der Hand halten muss, um auf dem Screen zu kontrollieren, ob ich kein Intervall verpasse.
Zur Info: Wenn ich laufe, tracke ich mich meistens noch mit einer weiteren Running App. Aber das sollte ja kein Problem ergeben heutzutage.

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe im Voraus!

LG Jirco

4 Likes

Hi, ich habe das selbe Problem auf iOS seit heute und noch keine Lösung gefunden. Es gab offenbar ein App-Update. Die Oberfläche für Running Workouts (z.B. Maat) sieht nun anders aus. Manchmal werden die Ansagen (30s, Get ready for x00 m, …) begonnen, faden dann aber in kurzer Zeit aus (werden leise bis sie erstummen). Dann kommen auch keine neuen Ansagen mehr.

3 Likes

Das hört sich ehrlich gesagt sehr nach Bug an…

Okay, und gibt es da ne Lösung, oder muss das das jetzt das Entwicklerteam lösen?

Ich bin leider keine Entwicklerin und auch nicht in einer running journey aber es hört sich einfach nicht so an, als sollte das so sein. @Ben could that be a bug?

1 Like

Ich hatte das jetzt auch beim Intervalllauf 10x 200m mit 30s Pause dazwischen. Es kam überhaupt keine Sprachausgabe mehr und es wurde nur über Vibration signalisiert wann die 200m erreicht wurden und wann es weiter geht.

Ein paar Tage zuvor ging’s noch aber da waren die Pausen auch größer als 30s - ich hatte es dann darauf geschoben :thinking:

App Version: iOS 23.13

1 Like

just yesterday at interval mate I experience the same problem

1 Like

I had the Problem again. Started my run, turned off the screen, first interval worked out well, second interval: no commend

Yeah, it’s a bug affecting Apple only it seems :+1:t2: It might take a while to fix unfortunately :cry:

There’s also a different bug also affecting iOS where when logging a Coach run manually there is no question to enter the time taken.

We’re working on both of them :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

I am using a android phone. So unfortunately its not only apple :cry:

Ah ok, these bugs don’t affect Android :see_no_evil:

I think we have different problems being referred to in this topic :joy:

If you are having problems with runs on Android they should be resolved with adjusting your device power settings. Essentially you want to make sure your device is on the highest performance setting possible. Power management/battery saving settings on Android devices will negatively affect the app when running.

Hope that helps :+1:t2:

Today, unfortunately, the tracking did not work at all. I started the running session (interval), the countdown started (5,4,3,2,1,GO) and I switched the screen to standby (as always) and started running. After one kilometer, as almost always, no message came from the app. I thought nothing of it, because I’m unfortunately used to it. After 3 kilometers I looked again and realized that the app has not tracked me at all! I must say that I was slightly angry about it and cursed to myself first (what probably the people in the park have thought). Thanks god I saw that you can also manually enter runs and I did that, but improvised the rest of the workout.
My call to the developers: please fix these inaccuracies in the runs regarding the commands. It’s super frustrating! Also, the workout should really start when the command says “GO” and not fail to run in the background so you have to start the workout again.

1 Like

Can you share a screenshot of your power settings in your phone?

I’ve had this same problem today with MAAT, and also with either XERXES or an interval run (sorry I can’t remember which). Countdowns and voice prompts work fine for distance runs.

I’ve been using Freeletics’ running programmes for several years without problems - until now.

iPhone iOS 15.7.3

Here you go. Only have that in german.

@Ben
Was my screenshot of any help?
Greetings :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ben
Bump! Any news on whether the lack of voice coach for intervals is a fixable bug?

Yes, the problem here affecting interval notifications for iOS users is fixable and is being worked on. I think it might take a sprint or two though to fix, but I’ll try to update here when I know a fix is being released :+1:t2:

What about android?

Hi Ben - this bug’s still happening. And I’m getting a bit tired of having to constantly charge my phone, so I can see my intervals - whilst avoiding traffic or rolling my ankle while looking at my screen. If it can’t be fixed I’d rather know, so I can subscribe to a different app. Thanks in advance for any info. James.