Refund - mistake subscription

No contact with Freeletics regarding the return of an incorrectly started subscription. No amicable agreement. Please for intervention. An automaton answers.

1 Like

Hey @bzalewski :wave:t2:

If you have accidentally purchased a new subscription we will be able to refund this no problem at all. That is a cast iron guarantee :+1:t2:

If you purchased it from us or Google Play, just get in contact with us via the “Contact us” button in your Profile settings in the app. If you purchased it from Apple, then you will need to get in touch with Apple App Store via the link below :point_down:t2:

www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

:clapclapstatic:

Just to quickly add, we are only able to refund new subscription purchases so this won’t apply to any subscription renewal. But if you still contact us we can offer an alternative solution for you such as a voucher code that can be used to redeem the time that you have paid for at a later date.

:clapclapstatic:

Hi, I have also contacted your support on 3 occasions now about an automatically renewed subscription which I cannot use as I am now pregnant. Can you please advise how I can receive a refund, as it is not safe to do Freeletics when pregnant, as per your own website. I haven’t heard back from any of my queries over the last 2 weeks. Many thanks, Ciara

Hey Ciara :wave:t2: I just took a look and I think we have replied to you :+1:t2:

if you got offered a voucher for your auto-renewal- you can always contact me