The best version of myself... for now

Dear all,

this post is more or less a simple appreciation of Freeletics rather than a transformation story. However, I felt the need to express my gratitude.

Before Corona, I was for several years a gym member, doing 4 -5 workouts per week. At the time the gyms were closing, I was the best, fittest, and strongest version of me I had ever known. During the lockdown, I lost my passion for fitness as the home gym was not the same.

8 months ago, I got aware of Freeletics and decided to give it a try. I needed a “coach” to tell me what to do, because in this case I felt I had to do the training well to satisfy my personal ambition but also my coach.

At the moment, I am currently finishing my third hybrid strength journey and what should I say… Within 8 months, Freeletics has made me the best version of myself!
The fitness level and strength I have now is something I haven’t achieved in years of training in a gym.

To give you an impression:
In my fittest time in the gym, I was able to do a 122.5 kg Deadlift, and it smashed me completely.
Yesterday I did a 125kg deadlift and just thought: I could do more (but unfortunately I didn’t have any more weight plates :laughing:. An order for more equipment is already done :wink:)

So in summary, Freeletics you are doing an amazing job! In less than three quarters of a year, you made me already the best version of myself… for now…

I still struggle with several workouts and exercises, so there is still a lot of improvement for the future.

The journey will continue! Thank you that I can do it with you!

Best
H

7 Likes

Damn Horayshio,

that sounds so great I’m happy for you :), keep it up! :muscle: :muscle:

:clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your feedback @Horayshio!

We’re absolutely thrilled to hear about your journey with Freeletics, and that you’ve transformed into the best version of yourself. That 125kg deadlift is a serious milestone, clapclap!
I’ve forwarded your post to the team internally, so that everyone can see the impact.
We’re honored to be a part of your fitness journey and we can’t wait to see how much further you’ll go. Keep up the amazing work, we’re cheering you on every step of the way!

:clapclapstatic:
The Freeletics Team

1 Like