Training journey Adapt Session problem

Guys, During a journey, I had pain in my knees and needed to adapt the session.
I just couldn’t adapt the session to my settings (equipment, time, level)

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
I started my daily Journey (Lower body), and during the rourines I felt soueness in my knees, So I decided to chage my routine to other body parts.
I pressed on “Adapt session”
Whatever I did, I couldent hange the routine to fit my equpment, level, and duration.

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
Oneplus 9 pro

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
Android 13

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?
English

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?
Israel

-What date and time did this problem occur?
16/01/23

-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?
N/A

Please also attach screenshots or a screen recording showing step by step how you encounter this problem :point_down:t2:

Be aware that it can take some time to reproduce and fix certain bugs, and so we do not normally give in-depth updates when resolving reported problems.

:clapclapstatic:

Hi David,

Can you share a screenshot of what you see when you try to adapt a session?

Essentially, depending on your Training Journey the “Adapt session” options will vary. It sounds like you might be trying to adapt a weights session but you should still be getting an option to:

1. Train with no equipment (you’ll get offered a Bodyweight session instead)
  2. Exclude certain areas of the body
  3. Say you don’t have much time to train

I know right? exactly what I expected.
I have a problem with my knee or muscle soreness so I want to adapt the session, I want to still be able to workout with my setup

Thanks for that-that’s helpful :+1:t2:

This is probably expected-the Coach won’t guarantee a Dumbbell session if you need to adapt it for some reasons, and this will usually happen when you exclude a body area.

There are a couple of things you could try and do though. For example, have you tried adapting the offered session again? You should be able to use the other “Adapt options” to get a more suitable session. Alternatively, try a different adapt option on the original session

I actually think the best thing to do in your case is to choose a different session from your upcoming Coach week, this is most often the most effective way to control which kind of training you do on any particular day.

I just want to quickly add that I don’t think the response I gave you above is ideal by any means. We definitely recognise the limitations in all the weights journeys currently and it is something that we are currently working on-essentially with the aim of giving you more control over how you train in each session, and to not be so restricted by the constraints of a Journey.

2 Likes

Just an FYI that I deleted the post with your attachment :+1:t2:

1 Like

thank you. I tried to adapt a session, nothing happens, same focus area so it doesn’t really helps.

Regarding your other tip, as I already started the session, I couldn’t change day, and I also couldn’t end the session without completing it

Ahhhh…I see that now, I should have noticed the warm-up was completed :see_no_evil:

I’m just trying to think of solutions for this open session, you could complete it by tapping on “Finish session”, and then move on to a more suitable one. The downside here, is that you essentially “lose” a session, but this is the easiest solution to enable you to train quickly.

that’s what I thought.
So it is a bug :frowning:
Hope it will be fixed soon and a better UX will be provided.
Step by step this app will be #1

1 Like