Workout duration

My workout from my coach was only 26 minutes today. Too short?

There is no too short workout :blush:
It is often mistakenly assumed a workout should take an hour or so. I’m sure there is a blog entry about this but I could not find it in a hurry.

Edit: got it:

2 Likes

Thnx for quick response!

As I understand, there is no too short, but sometimes, I would prefer a longer session. As there is a No Time button, might there be a : longer please button? I do not think about a harder workout, just longer…
Have a nice sunday
Wiebke

Hey Weibke :wave:t2:

Although there isn’t an option to request a longer Coach session, you really should feel able to add to your day single exercises or workouts from the Explore section if you want to add extra training to your day. There are many Athletes who do this regularly-I almost always add a jump rope workout to finish off for example :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

Just to get it right, I can start this from the explore tap before the cool down? Never tried this before, but thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

Exactly, you can leave your still open session before the Cool down, do anything extra you want to from the “Explore” tab, and then return to your Coach session to complete the cool-down :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

I think the option to make your Coach session longer but not necessarily harder, would be a great addition.

1 Like