3/4 Atropos is the only quiet god workout?

I’m currently going through my second time of the ultimate strength journey and I enjoy it very much.

Almost every workout, I pick the “I need to train quietly” option for various reasons. When doing so, if the app decides I should do a god workout, I always get to do a 3/4 Atropos.

I’m not sure exactly why is that, but it would be nice to have different quiet god workouts.

By the way, when I need to do a god workout, the app doesn’t directly allow me to specify a quiet workout. I first change the focus to be “full body” and hit “create new workout”. When adapting again, I can now pick a quiet workout. I pick that, remove the full body focus and create a new workout. (see screenshots) Then, I get a quiet got workout, which is most often 3/4 Atropos.

Some debugging information:

App version: 26.33.3 (Android)

User ID: 119783199

I second the adaption bug (which I have already reported in the past…).

In fact, there is more than one bug, e.g. workouts are for certain training time adaptions absolutely wrong. Just now, I chose a 45 min workout and it would generate a 2/4 Atropos and a 1/3 Kerberos taking 20-26 min.

After removing the 45 min condition, the coach generates a full Atropos and a 1/3 Kerberos, taking 23-30 min.

Now, if I remove the “Train silently” condition, it’ll vanish completely from the available conditions, similar to what you said.

If I go back to the default 45 min workout, then choose “Train silently” + “God Workouts” again, it’ll come up with a 3/4 Atropos, taking about 25 min.

Switching to 45 min changes nothing.

Now, adding the 30 min condition will make it a 1/4 Atropos taking 15-17 min!

The training amount, i.e. the rounds of suggested partial workouts changes irregularly, too. Very messy experience.

As for the god workouts, I only seem to get Atropos and Kerberos, too.

As workaround, I suggest searching through the available gods and other workouts, then do a certain minium workout with the Coach to keep your streak, then add your own favorite workout/god inbetween, and finish with the cooldown.