A pause button for timed workouts

It’d be great to be able to pause a workout. I am doing the HIIT and Run program and I was doing a timed run but had to go to the washroom so I had to pause the treadmill but there is no way on the app to pause the running time.

4 Likes

This is because you are supposed to do these kind of intervals as fast as possible. No matter for what reason you need breaks - if you have to do a break, just do it and be better/faster next time :blush:

What about cool down exercises?

And what about life happening around you when you do the exercise?

For cool down and warm-up you can pause with a trick (being in w-lan): just go to the video explanation. The countdown will be stopped and continues after turning back.

And what about life happening around you when you do the exercise?

As I said before (concerning intervals and workouts) :
No matter for what reason you need breaks - if you have to do a break, just do it and be better/faster next time :blush:

At the end and actually in all situations in life, it’s about priorities. If life happening around is more important than training / a time-based exercise, then pausing or canceling a time-based exercise is not a bad thing. And if you miss a PB with Kerberos, Orpheus, Erebos or the other ones with a time-based exercise because of an interruption, then you just attack again next time :muscle: