About the Feature requests category

Desperate to see some new features in the app? We want to hear about them!

5 Likes

Let’s add an AB wheel to the mix!

4 Likes

Hi, it would be really cool if you added sport specific programs e.g. skiing fitness, football fitness, tennis etc.

Thanks

D

1 Like

A couple of updates ago you guys removed mindset coach sessions after each workout. If you could add that back that would be great. Really liked to listen to something encouraging after a hard workout. Or create the option to be able to listen to it while stretching/cool down.

1 Like

SANDBAGS
I do have one that I am not seeing on here, or maybe my search feature is not finding it.
I would love to see a sandbag (the multi handle ones that look like a duffle bag/sports bag) added on here. For some people it is cheaper that buying a set of plates and a bar, and then there is the whole functional vs regular training debate. I hope there are others out there that would also like to see sandbags added to the app.

2 Likes

Hello - my idea is a function to look at your complete training on the app

All Burpees u did all time/ this year/ month
With all common exercises

1 Like

I would love to see a custom exercise option. There is the create your own workout, but sometimes there are exercises that are not in the database.

For instance, I am doing physical therapy exercises and there are a number of them I would like to add into a custom workout to I can track those here instead of a separate app. Such exercises include clam shells, banded side walk, banded monster walks, bridge on a ball with hamstring curls, Copenhagens (side plank with adductor activation), and supine trunk rotations.

There are a couple other exercises that are in the database, but most of them are not. Having a custom exercise option would allow someone to at least temporarily create the missing exercises until they are potentially added to the full database later.

I was wondering if there were any plans to be able to connect the app to Samsung Health or MyFitnessPal.

Right now, the app connects to Google and Google Fit.

Thank you for a wonderful product!

Please add TRX as an option in the available equipment list and please add TRX exercises! It will greatly enhance our training options. Greetings from Greece. @Ben

2 Likes

I have a few suggestions, including some already mentioned here:

1. Add the option of using a weight vest for bodyweight exercises (e.g. pull ups, dips, pushups, etc.) and have the coach keep a track on the weights you are using, same way as he does for the barbell exercises and adapt depending on the number of reps he wants you to do.
  2. Have the coach also record which tension band you are using for each exercise and adapt it to the number of repetitions on each exercise (e.g. I use a light band for 24x reverse lumberjacks but I use a medium band if I am doing only 12x - bit similar to the previous request but using bands instead of a weight vest)
  3. Add the ab rollout and the TRX options!
  4. Clarify the feedback after an interval: 0 - I could not complete any rep, 1 - I could not complete all the reps correctly, 2 - I could complete all the reps correctly but needed breaks, 3 - I could complete all the reps correctly without breaks.
  5. I think Freeletics and Vitruvian Trainer+ would be an awesome combination if they could work out a partnership.
  6. Being able to connect Freeletics with Samsung Health would be amazing!

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

It would be great if the app allowed you to search for a certain exercise that is included within a god work out i.e. you want sits ups included in your workout so you can search all the god workouts that include that.

Definitely aligned with it (similar feature request opened: Doesn’t want to wait next year to see how many I’ve done so far - #7 by nicollivier)

Hi, i’ve been using freeletics on the on and off for some years now. in the last 10 months i’ve been quite consistent and i’ve finished 2 training journeys already.

i am into weight training but i feel like, having mastered a diversified array of tools, that the standard training journeys proposed are quite limited for me now and i’ll probably only use the “create workout” feature to define my own list of exercises.

i think it woul be really cool to have a training journey base both on: goals (eg. building muscle), muscle group priorities, tools available (to add a pulley would be awesome) and time.
to be able to track repetitions and weight increases would than be optimal, to understad the progression one can achieve.

that would be the next step for someone using freeletics with weights in my opionion.

thanks

Hi, I would like to ask if freeletics takes into account the muscularity of a part? I have a pretty good base for legs and core from cycling and running, but freeletics within both kettlebell and bodyweight journey puts less emphasis on upper body muscle parts than I would like. Thanks🙂

1 Like

When creating a workout some very common exercises with dumbbells are not available in the app. I’d like to have the ability to add custom exercises also.it’d be nice to have the ability to use freeletics to time my custom workouts.

Amazing app!

I would love to see some features tho :

The possibility to exclude certain pieces of equipment when adapting the session (as it is already possible to exclude certain body areas) Sometimes I don’t have access to a pull-up bar but do have the rest of my equipment (for example)

An offline mode would be lovely, downloading the session and doing it offline …

Please add clams, banded clams, glute bridges, and sit to stand (with band around knees) as workouts to the band workout categories.

My physio has instructed me that they will help strengthen my glutes and aid in my recovery of shin splints. :smiling_face:

Would love to see a hypertrophic rings journey!

In contrast to other apps, you only have the possibility of adding running activities. I suggested you had the possibility of adding (even manually) other workouts, like bicycle, rowing, elliptic…
For those who have access to gyms, it would be interesting to have workout plans including workout machines, like this one. It would make a huge difference on the market - I found no app with this possibility.

Regards.