Bootcamp Episode 9

This week we conquer Aphrodite.
One of the most iconic workouts at Freeletics. It was also the first workout we send out as an Email back in the days to show athletic people that they can get out of their comfort zone without with bodyweight only.

Aphrodite is one of my favourites and I love the fact that the 3 exercises will push you to your limit.

If you want to see how our brave Bootcampers took on this challenge
check out the latest episode:

How do you feel about Aphrodite???
What’s your PB?

Happy to hear from you.
See you next week.
Clapclap
V

1 Like

I stumbled upon Aphrodite soon after I started Freeletics during the Valentines Day Challenge. I was unprepared and had to give up halfway through as it seemed like an impossible task at the time.

After further months of training I’ve completed it only twice now with a PB of 35:54.

It was only until later I learned this was a special signature Freeletics workout. Upon listening to Vanessa’s story on mindset coaching, I also learned it was the workout that broke her into Freeletics. It sounded like an initiation of sorts at the beginning of the company, and laid the path for her to become a very accomplished Free Athlete and our Assistant Training Manager.

My favorite Freeletics Ambassador @melaLetics I follow completes an Aphrodite very regularly and she is at the top of her game.

In conclusion I think Aphrodite is very special, and through her love and your sweat you will find a powerful transformation!

I definitely see more of them in my future.

Cheers. :clap::clap:

4 Likes