Dip Bars missing in App equipment selection

Hi there,

I would like to add my Dip Bars in the app as available equipment. However, they are not in the equipment selection list (where you can select, which equipment you have). Am I doing something wrong?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!
Philipp

1 Like

They only have the low bars in there, which unlocks dips and rows for the most part, but they don’t have parallel bars (aka dip bars) in the app yet. I too would love to see this added as it is a critical piece of bodyweight strength equipment.

2 Likes

Yes as Adam replied, this is not a bug-parallel dip bars are simply not supported by the Coach.

:clapclapstatic:

Too bad! I guess many people have dip bars, a very common equipment, and the coach doesn’t offer the possibility to include them and do those many beneficial exercise with them. Does Freeletics consider adding them one day?

3 Likes

Such a shame! they were a great equipment used in the old Freeletics Gym app

When coach give me straight dip with lower bar i do dip with my parallel dip bar.

2 Likes

This is what I do too. I mix it up and do both, depending on what I’m feeling that day. It would be really nice to have parallel dip bars in the list of equipment but this workaround works well.

2 Likes