Elliptical question

Hi, I’m a new member. I see that I can add my home exercise equipment to my program. I have an elliptical machine at home, is there a way to add that too?

Hey Chuck :wave:t2: Welcome to Freeletics!

It is possible to add certain equipment to your Coach settings so that that equipment can be utilised by the Coach, but equipment items such as an Elliptical/Cross trainer are not, at the moment, one of them.

Enjoy getting in to your training!

:clapclapstatic:

Thank you Ben!

1 Like

No worries Chuck-we’re all here to help each other :clapclapstatic:

I am experiencing some pain the day after of a running session. May I substitute - occasionally - the scheduled run with an elliptical bike ?
If this is the case, I will keep the same distance and intensity ?

Thanks for answering me :slight_smile:

Hi @Sergio1963 , welcome to the forum!

If you are experiencing some pain, it could be good to add a rest day in between sessions to avoid any injuries and talk to your physio to assess the best way forward.

In regards to your question, it is possible to replace a run with any other cardio machine, a really good app for that is “CrossConvert”, I personally use it to do God workouts that have run integrated, such as Hermes.
For an elliptical bike, and from what I read online, you would generally multiply your running distance by 2.5: so a 100m run would be a 250 bike ride. That’s what the app “CrossConvert” suggest as well.

:clapclapstatic:

Thanks TomG. Much appreciated ! I have something similar in mind.
I would try to use this factor and see what happens :slight_smile:

1 Like