Feeback / Feature suggestion (Wishlist)

Hi Freeletics,
after 6 years of (more or less) continuous it feels like being in a position of wishing some new features for the app, that changed massively in the latest year(s)…

First one minor:
Favorites:
Since it becomes harder to run through the exercises and workouts due to its high number, I would love a “favourites” feature on the Exercises page. Here the mostly done exercises could show as well as manually added workouts or exercises. You could add any workout/ex by clicking an to be introduced star icon in the top right corner of every exercise.

Common session:
Several times I met friends i want to workout together. But the coach is desigend to do just individual sessions.
So why not introduce a feature called “Train with a partner” connecting two freeletics mates for one session. One user could add the user name of his mate in a search window or select him/her from the friends list. After confirming a common session the coach would give the option to change the next sesson to be a common one calculating the best option to meet both skill levels. Both could the individually do the same session instead of randomly together. I’d love the idea of challenging each other or just to get the feeling of someone chasing or catching up.

Flip excercise order
If theres a double or tripe exercise, I’d love to have an option flip the order from
3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1 to
3-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1 or
1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 in triple or

3-2-1-3-2-1
3-3-2-2-1-1
1-2-3-3-2-1
1-2-3-1-2-3 in double
So just that you can decide to to the high repetitions all first and slow down…

Hope some of this suggestions may turn into features one day.
Best
Wolf

3 Likes