Focus on next interval

Hello,
I’m really enjoying using Freeletics and its coach. I got one point that I worked like to be improved. During a training when I switch from one interval to the next one I need to scroll down to that interval instead of having the focus and being able to just tap on the “next interval button”.
Cheers
Chris

Hi Christian,

welcome to the forum :clapclapstatic:

Yep, this is sooooo annoying! It has been requested multiple times already but has not been fixed or improved… It actually got worse :frowning_face:

This is currently on the top of my Freeletics shi list of improvements :imp:
Cheers
Freddy

1 Like

Hi Freddy,
Thanks for the hint. I would love to see that change in the app. Is there a way to upvote such feature requests?
Thanks Chris

Well, we could ask @Ben what he thinks about this and if this is something that’s being looked at behind the scenes.

Other reports:

Please please fix this :pleading_face:
Freddy

Also just writing on it in the forum let’s them see that it’s a problem more people would like to see fixed, but yes the A/B Test did that better.

In my opinion changing the “adapt session” button is only necessary before strating a training. In the training this could be changed to “next interval” as it is always visible during the training

Thanks @Freddy :pray:t2: We are looking at this topic @here :+1:t2:

It will be hugely helpful, if you have not already done so to answer the questions in the post below in that conversation :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

Thanks @Ben,

but I’m on iOS and have no hands-on experience with the new layout. I don’t feel qualified to comment on that. :man_shrugging:

Sorry
Freddy

Hi @Ben,
I’m also on iOS. If there is a Testversion as well I’m happy to assist.
Thanks
Chris