I got a lot of questions about the app

Hi,

There are some things I don’t get, maybe you can help me.

1: when it says 10 reps for lunges does it mean 10 reps for each leg?

2: when using the barbel in your training, how do you type in the kg’s I mean do you also count the wait of the barbell? do you note the total amount?

3: when I made a plan for lets say: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. what if there is a week where I want to train on Saturday?

4: can I email questions to the freeletics staff?

hope you can help mee

Hey

1. You can always see how this is meant by watching the video and swiping the text up. It always says there what is considered a rep. For the case of lunges: you do 5 reps per leg = 10 reps all in all.

2. You have to use the whole weight. So if the coach tells you to use 20 kg and you have on both sides a 5 kg weight and your bar weighs (I have absolutely no idea how much so I’m just guessing) 10 kg then you’re good to go :+1:

3. if you want to train on Saturday you could just do the training of Sunday or change the settings in your options quickly. Whatever suits you better.

4. I’m not working there so I can’t answer for one of the staff but I’d say, using the forum is the better idea. But I mean it depends on your problem.

Have a nice day :slight_smile: