Recommendation for beginners

Hi all,

Quick question - I’m new on the Freeletics app and was just wondering if there are any preset workouts that are meant for beginners. Maybe one that isn’t so intense in the first 3-4 weeks but picks up the pace after.

Thanks,
Ashwin

1 Like

Hi @ashwinkumarpuri congrats on starting your Freeletics journey!

The intensity is based on your feedback given to the Coach after each training session, so make sure to tell the AI if the session was too hard so that it can adapt your next workout properly.

The « start strong » journey is catered to beginner and could be a good place to start !

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

+1 to the above suggestion :+1:t2:

1 Like

Just to add, don’t be afraid to use the “Adapt session” button to get an easier session should you need to!

It can take a few sessions for the Coach to accurately understand your fitness/strength level but it will get there very quickly if you give the right feedback :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi! Can you give me some tips about how to read the colored bars given for each interval? For instance: 3 orange bars what do they mean? I have to complete the last set easily?
I didn’t find any tutorial about how to read them. It could help me to eventually modify sets and reps. I have to know what intensity is meant for the last set.

Thax in advance

Nick

Hi @kc6cxfkr8h, the bars represent the intensity and how you should feel during the last set of an exercise.
So 3 bars would mean the last set is doable and you should have a few reps left in the tank!

1 Like

Thx a lot!
Sometimes the number of sets or reps are too much for me. In the future I’ll change them on the go in order to respect bars. Till now I tried to complete the suggested reps and sets at all cost, not respecting the rythm of the video.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a perfect way to do it, also make sure to let the coach know how you felt after each exercises by providing the right feedback. The Coach will adapt the next session based on this.

Thanx a lot! So you’re suggesting that also trying to finish reps at all cost without changing them on the go is a good strategy as well?
Obviously in the the end the feedback must be on point