Integrate rowing machine in freelerics coach

i have a rowing machine and would like tointegrate it in my freeletics coach to strengthen my upper body especially shoulders

7 Likes

Hey @feigenmann :wave:t2:

First of all, a big warm welcome to the Freeletics Forum :wink:

Unfortunately, rowing exercises are not integrated in to the Freeletics Training App so there is no way of logging this information in your Coach, or getting the Coach to assign you specific Rowing exercises/workouts.

It is something that we are collecting feedback on, and may be something that we are able to introduce in the future.

:clapclapstatic:

5 Likes

Hey and welcome Daniel :wave:t2:

It’s enough here, there’s no need to write in another thread :+1:t2: I’ll raise the feedback again this week.

2 Likes

I would still be very delighted to see this feature in the future implemented.

3 Likes

I would like to see rowing machines included in the exercises too!

3 Likes

So What was the outcome @Ben

2 Likes

I too would like to add a row machine to my coach workouts as I don’t have much space to run inside :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Freeletics Gym app had Rowing machine workouts as part of the Training program? Could that not be replicated to the current app?

1 Like

That would be really great!
I have a Rowing Machine too and often the app suggests to do a Run (which is not practical for me). If this could be substituted with Rowing that would be great.

3 Likes

It’s not quite that easy unfortunately-the workouts and the app need to be recoded and redesigned. If it was easy and quick, we definitely would have done this already :cry:

I have been using a WaterRower for years and just started using Freeletics this week. I was very disappointed that there isn’t support for rowing.

1 Like

I agree with the previous comments. The integration of rowing exercises would be such a good addition to the app :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am also disappointed rowing is not included within the app. I wish you add soon.

3 Likes

Hey there,

just came back to the app after a few years break. I really wish you would have implemented rowing as an alternative to running by now. It can replance everything you are doing with running and alot of us have a concept2 rower at home or at the gym.

2 Likes

Freeletics has a gym app that has rowing in it.
I have just switched to that for the exercises.

Freeletics Gym isn’t available anymore in app store for years. You can just use it only if downloaded back in the days it was in app store.

Would also love a rower integration - concept 2 is my goto…

Just subscribed to Freeletics (paid subscription), but now cannot locate rowing exercises in the app, it suggests running? :o

For years now I am used to rowing for cardio, do not plan to switch to anything else.

2 Likes

Rowing for cardio is not included in Freeletics.

1 Like

Unfortunately the rowing machine is indeed not listed.
Could be interesting to have it in addition of running sessions for cardio

1 Like