MAX workouts please return us the ability to perform them like PUSHUP MAX and PULLUP MAX

The only one that seems to be spamming on this topic is you @anon26868185

I quite like the AMRAP workouts already in the app. Do I think there should be more? Probably. But I prefer to see other things in the app first.

@anon26868185
I would be very grateful if you would not make any assumptions in your posts about the motives of any decisions made by others.
We understand that MAX is best for you. Freeletics decided years ago to remove them from the product. We don’t know the reasons.
Please accept that there are other users who don’t necessarily see MAX as an absolute must. And don’t assume a lack of knowledge or anything else.
That is not a reasonable culture of discussion.

3 Likes

“I would be very grateful if you would not make any assumptions in your posts about the motives of any decisions made by others.”

|I would be very grateful if you would not tell me what to do and what to say. You are not welcomed here.

I understand that MAXes is not good for you but please do not tell me your thoughts about the reasons why a good company did something. Judging by your answers, this is very far from your level of understanding.

The problem is this is not a new thing and can be implemented very fast.
I would also prefer to see other improvements like a calendar view of workouts, ability to look thru my old or first workouts very fast(not scrolling down for several minutes, or ability to repeat any workout from my feed with pair of clicks.

Hey everyone :wave:t2:

I’m going to close this conversation down now, but just want to raise a few things :+1:t2:

1. The interest in this topic, and indeed this feature, is very small when compared to other feature requests. Essentially, this seems to be a relatively common sentiment :point_down:t2:
  1. Everyone is welcome in every thread in the Forum. We don’t expect everyone to support every single idea, a difference of opinion is a healthy thing as long as it’s done in a respectful manner.
  1. This :point_down:t2: just isn’t accurate. I often hear this about feature requests. If it was so easy and could be done quickly, we would have done this by now. Developments in the app take a lot of resources and time, and we simply have to prioritise certain features.

:clapclapstatic:

6 Likes