New training journeys requests

Hi, I train at home and I don’t have the space for a barbell or a pull up bar but would love to incorporate Dumbells into my training journey .

Another suggestion would be the ability to add focuses into the training journey, for example I would love to focus more on abs/core and arms.

7 Likes

Hi @aarti thanks for sharing your suggestion!

About the Dumbbells, as you surely already know, there are some Trainings that include this equipment in the Explore section of the app but we are also working to the introduction of Dumbbell Journeys in the coach Routine. :partying_face: They are being tested by some of our users at the moment and are expected to be ready in the next few months!

About the second topic you raised up, I don’t know if you are already using a bar, but giving the coach the possibility to assign you exercises that include the bar, makes the focus on the upper body much more present during the Training Journeys. :blush:

In any case thanks to point out about this two topics and to help the app to improve!

5 Likes

HI Esri,

This is great to hear. Any way we can join this testing group?

2 Likes

Hey @duhlookah , unfortunately it is not possible to add to this test group. All our user tests run as a controlled test and we can not interfere with this in any way. But we are really confident that these Dumbbell and Kettlebell Journeys will be made to everyone in the near future! :smiley::muscle:

2 Likes

Back on this topic - I saw something about dumbbell journeys on Instagram but can’t find them yet on my app…any tips?

Ps my app has been updated to latest version

@Esri already answered this in the second post of this topic:

About the Dumbbells, as you surely already know, there are some Trainings that include this equipment in the Explore section of the app but we are also working to the introduction of Dumbbell Journeys in the coach Routine. :partying_face: They are being tested by some of our users at the moment and are expected to be ready in the next few months!

2 Likes

I just joined the community to put in this request! I would love to incorporate weights into my Journey but do not have a gym accessible with barbells. I would be the first to sign up for a kettlebell/dumbell Journey as soon as it is released!

2 Likes

Any dates on when the dumbbell training journey will be available?

Hey again Aarti :wave:t2:

We are still testing these smaller weight Training Journeys, but if everything continues to go to plan we should have these available to everyone in the app within the next 4-6 weeks.

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like