Restore the App for AppleWatch

:pray:Please

3 Likes

Not an Apple Watch user yet, but could it be that the small % of workouts logged into the Apple Watch was due to the appā€™s finish button not working, so that the workouts ended up being logged on the phone instead of the watch? From what Iā€™ve been reading, people used their watches only to switch from exercise to exercise, and their phones to finish the workout. It just seems contradictory seeing so many users complaining about the featureā€™s removal while Freeletics keeps insisting it was only a small % of users using it. I myself was thinking about buying an Apple Watch in the near future exclusively to use it for my workoutsā€¦ because I was seeing it as a better alternative, despite using the phone app right now. Did Freeletics take into consideration also the non-watch-users that were thinking of becoming watch-users in the future or that were simply happy about having the option available at any time they would like to switch to it? Sometimes the sole idea of having an option available does comfort a customer without even getting to use it. As an example, my phone provider offers me discounted movie tickets on Wednesdays. I have been with them for years, and might have used the service once or twice in total. But I have it in the back of my mind all the time and the sole idea of having the option available at any time I would like, makes me a happy customer.

Kind regards,
A non-watch-user

2 Likes

Please restore the app to Apple Watchā€¦ the workouts are not the same anymoreā€¦ among others we lost the ability to track our heart rateā€¦

4 Likes

Please restore the app to AW. Iā€™ve been looking forward to buy an AW, it was to be my special gift for Xmasā€¦ Please consider all requests from senior users (Iā€™m level 116)

3 Likes

Please restore the app!

3 Likes

No idea what prompted the removal of this key feature in the first place, but you absolutely must bring back Freeletics to Apple Watch! And even with better support/features than before!

3 Likes

I bought my Apple Watch to use Freeletics on it and now it this goneā€¦ this makes no sense at all to me. Please bring at least the remote control feature back. :frowning:

1 Like

Please make an Apple Watch app. Itā€™s a game-changer for me.

3 Likes

Yes, please restore the Apple Watch app. Not only easy for going through your training but also for the information on the health app.

1 Like

Apple watch + wear OS.

It was understandable in the past not to have smartwatch apps since there were a lot of different OS. Now there is a consolidation in the market with Wear OS (Android) and WatchOS (Apple).

I want to use Freeletics for my runs but there is not app on my smartwatch (and the running is not developed enough) so I have to use Strava to get something decent. This is another subscription there, for something that could be integrated with Freeletics. Take that market and money.

Since I have a smartwatch I would also like to be able to just switch to the next exercise with the watch (and go back in case I make a false click) and have the workouts complete my daily ring of activity. I donā€™t need much more than that.

So running + next exercise switch.

1 Like

Please restore apple watch!!!

2 Likes

Please restore, weā€™ll take the bugs over nothing!

1 Like

@here,

Weā€™re conducting interviews on the use of Apple Watch next week :point_down:

1 Like

Hey there! Great idea, but the link doesnā€˜t work for me.

1 Like

Same problem here!

1 Like

Link isnā€™t working at all

All slots have been booked. Thanks a lot for your interest! :point_down:

1 Like

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by closing background apps in most cases. watchOS, the operating system for Apple Watch, is designed to manage apps efficiently. Hereā€™s why:-

• List Automatic App Management: watchOS automatically suspends inactive apps to conserve battery life and memory. These suspended apps arenā€™t completely closed, but theyā€™re not actively using resources either.
  • List Relaunching vs. Restarting: When you return to a previously used app, it relaunches quickly from its suspended state. This is generally faster than fully closing and reopening the app.

However, there are situations where you might want to close an app on your Apple Watch:

• List Force Quitting a Frozen App: If an app becomes unresponsive or frozen, you can force quit it to regain functionality.
  • List Freeing Up Memory (Uncommon): In rare cases, you might want to close an app to free up memory, especially if youā€™re experiencing lag or performance issues.

More effective instruction below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpENDN3zxIg&ab_channel=TheGeekPage