Saludos a todos desde Tenerife šŸ˜‰. Vamos a darle caƱa al cuerpo

2 posts were split to a new topic: Training and different competency levels

Hey Team! Happy to be here.

3 Likes

Hello Fellow Fitness enthusiasts. Just got a subscription and I am looking forward to my journey with freeletics and you all. :wave:

3 Likes

Hey @MeAndMyMat :wave:t2: Welcome to the Forum! How are you getting on with your training?

:clapclapstatic:

And a big :wave:t2: to you as well Suhail! Welcome :smiley:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Hum i posted a message this morning and forgot to say Hello first. Well, Iā€™m left handed, so i can do things in a different order right ?

Iā€™m from France, formerly Paris region and - lucky me - moved recently to the countryside near the city of Blois, in the Chateaux de la Loire region.

Iā€™m 48, have followed a few bodyweight programs and now am at the beginning of my second round of the Hybrid Strengh program, which i like a lot.

I struggle with nutrition and food mainly, Iā€™m slim (170cm, 55kg) and have a loooooooonnggg list of food intolerances (mainly FODMAPs, and some other carbs), which complicates my life and has a negative impact on my results in terms of body shape, and my global energy level.

4 Likes

Salut :wink:
Karl, 49 ans, Ć  cĆ“tĆ© dā€™OrlĆ©ans,
MĆŖme soucis pour le poids les intolĆ©rances alimentaires en moinsā€¦
170cm 55kgs
Bienvenu :+1::muscle:

1 Like

Salut voisin :slight_smile: Merci bien. Je suis partisan de crĆ©Ć©er un groupe Facebook pour la rĆ©gion et tenter de sā€™entrainer tous ensemble une fois de temps en temps :wink:

2 Likes

Bonne idƩe :+1:

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Jorge, from Colombia; joined the Freeletics app 6 months ago and Iā€™m loving it.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum. but using the App for a year now. Curious to know if there are any Freeletics groups training in or around Mossley Hill, Liverpool, England? Wold love to join.

Thanks
Haroon

4 Likes

Hey Haroon!

Welcome to the Forum :wave:t2: Iā€™ve had a quick look and I canā€™t see any official Freeletics Training Spots in that area :cry:

1 Like

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the welcome and answering my question.

2 Likes

Hello everybody! Glad to be here and Happy New year!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!
This is Nereo from Mexico
Great forum
I love freeletics

4 Likes

Hi I just joined from recommended by a family friend.

Just a question. How do I reset the settings for dumbell workout itā€™s asking me to do 17.5KG x2. I definitely canā€™t lift that heavy.

Where is the part where it gives the option to be unfit.

2 Likes

Hi.
I am a pretty experienced athlete. Been into crossfit and bootcamp the last 5 or 6 years. Now Iā€™m more of a HIIT, barbell, TRX and kettlebell guy.
No matter what it is I am adamant about HR tracking. I shoot for 2-4 minutes above 90% for HIIT or 30-40 above 65% for endurance.
I use a wahoo TICKR chest strap and a Polar Ignite watch for tracking. It seems to me that most fitness watches/trackers are geared towards runners. I run but thats not my ā€œjamā€. The Polar app is my favorite because it combines all my fitness data with my #1 priority - live HR graph for workouts.
Iā€™m also a a MyFitnessPal premium member.
Iā€™m trying Freeletics for the personalized programming.
Am I in the right place?

3 Likes

Hi,

Welcome to Freeletics . The more feedback you give the App at the end of each workout, the more it tailors to your abilities. Thereā€™s plenty of workouts that Iā€™m sure youā€™ll love. Thereā€™s also Training Journeys, single exercises, god workouts and time based workouts on the app. My personal favourite at the moment is Aphrodite and jump rope workouts. All the best.

3 Likes

Hello!

I am Nu from Montreal , Canada :canada:. Thrilled to have found this platform!

Feel free to connect with me on my instagram @indipride!

Letā€™s get sweaty :hot_face:

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Problems with the app