Too big size of meals

Hi, athletes!
I’ve started to use Nutrition recently.
I want to ask you about size of the meals.
I’m 173 cm tall and weigh 66 kilograms, but I’m not sure about correct sizes of my meals. At the first half of the day sizes are L. And it’s a lot of food for me and I eat through force.
Last “Snickers Porridge” was around 750 gramms total.

I use “Eat healylthy” coach focus.
Only I have such problem? Is it normal?

My wife and me using it together and we had the same issue. We ended up preparing suggested portions but eating them together split in half. Most of the time it’s hard to eat the half :slight_smile:
AFAIK you have to constantly give coach feedback by entering your weight changes, then it should adjust meal sizes based on this information. But it won’t work for us because we prepare same food for both of us and there is no option for that in the app, so we just don’t give feedback to coach.

When it comes to portion sizes, it’s generally recommended to listen to your body’s hunger and fullness cues. Eating until you’re comfortably satisfied is a good approach. Overeating or forcing yourself to consume larger portions than you’re comfortable with may not be necessary or beneficial.

If you find that the portion sizes recommended by your “Eat Healthy” coach are too large for you, you could consider reducing the quantities to better suit your needs. It’s important to focus on the quality of the food you consume as well, such as incorporating nutrient-dense options like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. For example, you could include a cleansing salad as part of your meal, which typically consists of fresh vegetables and greens that can be nourishing and satisfying.