Workout restrictions

Hey guys,

i am starting my second journey right now and want to add some dumbbells to my training. Therefore i decided to try “Dumbbell Strength”.

As far as i know, i can’t add a pull up bar to this journey, correct? But is there a possibility to adjust the noise i am allowed to make? I am living in an apartment on the highest floor and already the first training starts with skipping jumps. But the only adjustments i can make for the session are regarding the equipment, specific body parts and time (nothing about space or noise). And i remember that i was able to make these adjustments in my last bodyweight journey.

I’m looking forward to your help :slight_smile:

I guess this would not bei possible as working with weights is always a bit noisy.

2 Likes

Hey Julian, welcome to the Forum :wave:t2:

A couple of things here:

1. There isn’t an applicable “I need to train quietly” option for weights-by nature they tend to be relatively louder.
    2.However, you absolutely can remove the Jump Rope exercises. These will be getting assigned to you as part of your warm-up if you have the jump-rope enabled as an equipment item in your Coach settings. All you have to do to remove these is disable the jump rope :+1:t2:

Hope that’s clear!

:clapclapstatic: