Adjusting training session duration

Hi all,
I wanted to adjust my training session as sometimes i have less time for training than needed for whole training session “prepared” by coach, however i am only able to pick up 15 minutes as the answer for ‘how much time i have’ question in the app - is there something with my application or there is no other option?

Thanks,
Piotr

The answers are graded in 15 minute units. If your original session was around 30 minutes, the only option is 15 minutes.
Please also note that the times given do not necessarily have to correspond to your own times, ie a session calculated for 15 minutes can also last thirty minutes for one.

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for your response here. So i picked up ‘Hardcore Freeletics’ journey and my last Training session (Warm-up+techinical training+God’s workout) was planned for about 120-150 minutes and still the only option i had is to change it for 15 minutes session - i would just appreciate if i can reduce time of training session just a little bit, ie when initially i have to do 3xDione and i don’t have that much time - reduce it to 2xDione or something like that - just an idea :slight_smile:
Thanks,
Piotr

1 Like

Ahhh, Hardcore Journey is a special one, not all adapts are available. When I did it, the quick adapt wasn’t available in general (if I remember correctly).

I have the exact same problem. I’m doing the Hybrid Strength journey and my training is scheduled to 49-57 minutes, my only option is to set it to 15 minutes as well.
Would be great to trim it down to 45, for instance.

1 Like

Hey @menegatti :wave:t2:

So, that time range is still in the expected session length for that Training Journey (30-60 minutes I think). If you regularly can’t do the sessions due to time then to be honest this Training Journey just might not be the most suitable.

What I would really encourage you to do though, is if it’s a case of occasionally needing to do a shorter session time wise, is to simply select one of the other sessions in your week. You don’t have to do the sessions in order.

Of course, this solution will not always work-for example if you are on the last session of the week there won’t be a different session to select, but it’s a great option that usually helps.

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like