CrossFit/ Hybrid Journey;old Gym-App

Hi @DennisDBD , thank you for your message and for starting this conversation. I think you’ve touched on a lot of points here.

As you said, the GYM app is no longer being supported or developed and hence why there are so many bugs.

I think the rowing integrations has been looked at many times by the FL team and has proven to be a real challenge to integrate. From my understanding, one of the main reason is that in the GYM app, everything was centered around barbell and rower, so the rower workouts were quite simple to integrate and the AI knew how to work around the muscular impact of a rowing workout. As the new FL app has way more exercises and equipments, it appears to be very hard to clearly define how a rowing workout would fit in a weekly schedule.

I would love to see a CrossFit style training feature, and I think something might be in the pipeline as we can see here in the FL website mobile version:

Another suggestion from FL was that they were working on the ability to merge 2 journeys at the same time, like having the Dummbell Gain Joueny and Running Journey, for example. I haven’t seen anything yet though…

:clapclapstatic:

2 Likes