How often do you workout in a week?

Okay here’s the thing. I’ve tried working out 5 days in a week and 3 days in a week as well. The later works out well for me because of my schedule.
I was curious as to how often do other free athletes workout in a week!?
And does working out for only 3 days slow down the progress, or is it good because then i get a day for rest in between. :tipping_hand_man:t2:

To be honest: I train too often - six to seven days per week. 3 days with Coach, 3 times cycling and Skill improvements and the last one is my Community Training with a chosen god workout (Aphrodite for the next months). So I try to take active rest days with cycling and focussed technique sessions (and without logging it).

1 Like

@melaLetics damn! I wish to be active like you! I do drop down a do a set of push-ups middle times a day. Trying to be more consistency right now.
Great going captain!

Hi @FasterDog, i go for 4 coach sessions per week but also usually have 2 or 3 challenges active that keep me doing something every day. I tried 5 times a week last year and at some point, i put to much pressure on myself to achieve it . So 4 Sessions + Challenges workout pretty well for me.

If it brings any changes to your body probably is more a topic of intensity of these sessions.

2 Likes

Maybe even I should try out more challenges! Could create a few as well! :grimacing:

1 Like

A little late. I do 2 coach trainings in the week. 3- days Challenges to push my burpee and pullup progression. My goal ist to be able to do the Aphrodite workout. Before this god workout i want to do reach 150 burpees.:smile:

I used to do 5 days a week Coach training (Monday to Friday) and 2 days a week cycling (Friday and Saturday).

But I found it hard to be motivated in all sessions so I do 4 Coaches a week (Mon-Tue-Thu-Friday), 2 cycling days (Wed-Sat) and I added challenges to my coach training on Tue and Fri.

So far it’s been working well for me.

1 Like