A couple of people messaged me directly in the last few weeks asking about this so maybe this is something worth making clear for everyone.
The scenario-you’re crushing that PB attempt at Zeus and are just about to finish your last set of 50 Squats but instead of swiping and completing your workout you accidentally cancel out of it before saving it. All that sweat and tears gone to waste…or has it? Luckily no! You earned that PB!
Here is your solution, simply to the workout you want to log and save it manually following the below steps. This is also be useful if for example you record your runs on a smartwatch-just log your runs with this method
- Go to the Explore tab
- Select the exercise, workout or run you want to add to your training
- If adding an exercise or workout select the number of repetitions you completed
- Tap on the “plus” icon in the top right corner of your screen
- Select the appropriate date & time and duration
- Give appropriate Coach Feedback
- If wanted add a comment and/or picture to your training
- Tap on the “checkmark” icon in the top right corner of your screen to save
Video below might also help
just to note the completed time in the above video is just for demo purposes