No biceps curls or triceps extensions on the barbell journey?

Hi! I’ve been using the app for 3 years now and I remember it used to include a lot of workouts for the arms like upper body IV or skadi, I know the app have changed a lot since then, I switched to different kind of journeys, like the mixed workout of barbell and body weight, but now I changed back to just barbell and I have noticed that there’s no sets for biceps or triceps, I think it’s a very important area for me since my arms aren’t that big, is there a way to set the coach to prioritize those workouts or to add them to the routine?

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I do have the same problem and I am also wondering how can Priorizte some muscles group in the app so I decided to do an extra one day free out of Freeletics and I do train the missing group “Arms and Traps” mainly.
if you get further ideas or advice please do share :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I have just checked the barbell gain journey with 5 days and I do get some barbell curls and triceps extensions. I guess these exercises are highly isolated movements so the Coach will prioritise compound lifts if you can only train the upper body twice a week.

1 Like