Recovery management by the coach

Hi all,

I am wondering if a monday to Friday workout plan will diminish my gains.

I am currently doing a body weight journey, 3 days a week and want to go 5 days a week, but have no idea how the coach will work with such intensity? Will it balance the muscle groups throughout the days? Does anyone know how this works?

As always, thanks in advance.

Hi @sergiofajardo, great question!
I don’t know what journey you are on, but the Coach knows how to manage your training session depending on your muscle groups you have trained recently.
Going from 3 to 5 days a week, you will probably have less full body workouts and more focused workouts with upper body/lower body split. Again, depending on what journey you are on.

For example, in the Hybrid Strength, if you go 3 days, you would have 1 day full body barbell session, 1 day full body bodyweight + equipment day, and 1 day is a God day.
When switching to a 5 days training split, it would change from the above to: 1 upper body barbell day, 1 lower body barbell day, 1 day upper body hybrid day, 1lower body hybrid day and 1 God day.

If you want to check it out before trying it out, you can change the setting to 5 days in you coach settings, have a look at your planned week of training and adjust the days if needed.

The maximum days the Coach allow you do to is 5 days, to ensure you have enough recover throughout the week.

2 Likes

Exactly this :point_up:t2: Also, for anyone reading, if you are not hugely worried about perfect weeks or consistency scores, it’s a really great way to ensure a really varied training week.

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like