Should I repeat Start Strong?

Hi all,

I started using Freeletics a few weeks ago and I’m reaching the end of Start Strong. How can I decide whether to do it again or do an intermediate program such as Strength & Stamina?

I’m leaning towards repeating Start Strong because I’m still making progress within it, it keeps showing me new exercises over time and 6 kg feels enough to make dumbbell cleans interesting. But if the coach could adapt other journeys to my level then?

I’m doing 2 to 3 sessions a week and I go to a zumba class once a week.

Heya!

There’s no harm in repeating a Training Journey-just don’t expect it to be the same as your first time through, as the Coach will use all your previous performances to make sure it is challenging enough for you.

It is a Training Journey that is aimed more at people just starting out on the fitness journey so at some point I expect you may want something a bit more challenging, at which time a journey like Strength & Stamina could be more suitable :+1:t2:

Out of interest how do you find doing this :point_up:t2: along your Coach training?

Keep up the super efforts!

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

It is a Training Journey that is aimed more at people just starting out on the fitness journey so at some point I expect you may want something a bit more challenging

Right so basically, wait until I’m bored then move up?

I go to a zumba class once a week.

Out of interest how do you find doing this :point_up:t2: along your Coach training?

I like both. I think zumba is the most intense. I adjust my Coach around it: I never train the day before; I ask it to avoid my upper legs when I have sore muscles. I kinda wish I could enter the activity into the app so the Coach would take it into account automatically.

Yeah, this isn’t an uncommon request and it is something that we would like to get to :+1:t2:

Zumba can be very intense, it’s a great cardio/aerobic workout :+1:t2:

I think bored is the wrong word, because some people will happily do this journey many times over. More if you reach a point where you want to start to encounter some more challenging, both in terms of intensity and technique, workouts.

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

Right, ok. Thank you for your answer.

1 Like