So, I will keep an updated list of features that have been removed as of now:
24 May 2022
- The “Shop” tab
- The Training Spot feature completely-you won’t be able to select one nor will you see the Training Spot tile in the “Explore” tab
- The Mindset session has been removed from the “Coach” tab (All the Mindset coaching sessions are all still accessible at the bottom of the “Explore” tab or via the “Explore all” button in the Coach tab if this has been removed for you)
- The one click Jump Rope “Buy now” button
1 June 2022
The “Knowledge” card sessions from the Coach tab have been removed completely.
6 June 2022
The Spotify integration
The final few references to Training Spots
30 June 2022
The standalone Apple Watch experimental feature
The session tile in the “Coach” tab-now the assigned workout is directly visible in this tab, showing the scheduled training on any given day
11 July 2022
The Training Journey tile from the Explore tab. You can now change your Training Journey directly in your Coach settings.
14 July 2022
Testing the removal of the “Explore” tab For those in this test, you can access all this content from the Coach tab in the app.
18 July 2022
Freeletics Stories has now been completely removed for all users
1 August 2022
Introduction of the “One post to feed” removing some unnecessary screens and tapping
12 August 2022
If you navigate into your feed and visit a post, when you go back you will not be sent back to the top anymore and will be able to continue scrolling from the same point.
22 August 2022
The location of your activities in the profile tab has been updated. More explanations in this post.
6 September 2022
An extra screen has been removed, and the star is automatically assigned. More info in this post.
19 September 2022
Introduced a new colour scheme in the app, including Dark mode compatibility.
10 October 2022
- Update to Feedback screen for Barbell Gain, bringing it in to line with the Bodyweight feedback screen
- We have introduced all Barbell exercises to the “Single exercise” list
- The weight for Barbell exercises can now be edited following the same process for Dumbbell/Kettlebell exercises
- The rest periods for Barbell intervals can now be skipped
- Introduced an MVP workout builder, allowing users to create and save their own Warmup, Cooldown and Intervals
7 November 2022
5 December 2022
Rollout of the first complete iteration of the workout builder on both Android and iOS
2 March 2023
Rollout of the removal of the “Finish workout button”, allowing Athletes to complete an interval with a tap/swipe.