Concern Regarding Lack of Personalization

I’m reaching out to express my disappointment with the lack of personalized training plans in your app.

After a two-week break, I was surprised to receive an overly intense workout regimen with 75 repetitions of various exercises, which didn’t align with my fitness level or past experiences.

The essence of AI integration is to provide tailored plans based on users’ progress, yet it seems the app isn’t learning from past experiences. Without this adaptability, I’m struggling to see the benefits of continued use.

I urge you to address this issue promptly to ensure the app delivers on its promise of personalized training experiences.

Hi @henk.schepens, please make sure to give appropriate feedback to the coach, saying the session is too difficult, or by using the “Adapt” button to say that you want an easier session.
By giving these direct feedback to the AI, the Coach will adapt to your current fitness level.

If you’re away from training for more than 2 weeks, the app will ask you if you want to continue the current training, restart your Training journey, or start a different one. You also have the possibility to use the Adapt session feature if you chose to continue and lower the intensity that way.